Leafs not showing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs not showing?

I just bought the "European Aspen" package and when i load the models everything seemsfina apart from the leafs are missing, can anyone help?

Ben

Hello,

Are there any warnings/errors printed in the console? Like it couldn't load a mesh or texture?

Comment

no errors, just no leafs

Comment

What product (Cinema, Studio, etc) and version are you using?

What graphics card do you have? Be sure to update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. Get the drivers from the manufacturer of the card, not just form Windows Update.

Comment

If its any help there are no meshes for any of the leafs, no vertices or triangles as you can see. The "level 2" seems to have something there..but again blank geo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedtree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	2955

Comment

Ahhh fixed. i had to import the meshes manually. Out of curiosity..what mesh/material setup is in the european aspen picture?

Comment

The trees in our store are for v6 or later, which is why you're having trouble. It looks like you are using a 5.x version of the Modeler. Are you using UDK?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Croft View Post
                The trees in our store are for v6 or later, which is why you're having trouble. It looks like you are using a 5.x version of the Modeler. Are you using UDK?
                Ahh ok. yes i will be putting this in UDK at some point

Comment

Working...
                X