No announcement yet.

How to remove the hand drawing feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the hand drawing feature?

SpeedTree Modeler version 7.1.7 for Unity game engine, subscription edition.

Hello,

I activated the hand drawing feature for a node by clicking on the "Toggle Hand Drawing" button left side in the properties window. This button does not toggle OFF the hand drawing state (just ON). The trouble is, that hand drawing disables some properties, so I would like to disable it. Simple question, how can I remove the hand drawing state from my node?

Thanks in advance!

When you pressed Toggle Hand Drawn, some of the properties are disabled or reset. One of them being the Perturbance settings, which you can re-enable. However, break will not be including. But it won't exactly the same as before because some of the other properties were reset in order for hand-drawing to work. I would have suggested just undoing the action but I am assuming you saved it already. You can continue building the tree with the Hand-drawn thing on but if it really bothers you, you can try creating another branch generator and duplicating the main branch properties to that new generator and deleting the older one.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I already recreated the nodes. Maybe you could add for the toggle button a warning dialog and rename the 'toggle', because it does not toggle. I know for the future how to handle it.

Comment

Working...
      X