Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedtree for Lumberyard on Windows 10, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 user interface issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedtree for Lumberyard on Windows 10, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 user interface issues

Hi,

I've just installed Speedtree for Lumberyard on my Windows 10 i7 PC with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 graphics card with dual monitors and the main and preview windows just show blocky unusable graphics.

Attempting to zoom in or out produces a chaotic display of swirling pixels (see attached). There are no error messages and nothing in the event log.

The NVIDA drivers are up to date and I've tried dropping the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 to see if that helps, I've also switched to a single monitor as well.

Everything else, Autodesk, Photoshop, Lumberyard all runs without issue.

Any help really appreciated as it's driving me a bit crazy.

Many thanks,

Shaun

Hello,

That certainly looks like a graphics card problem. Are you sure both monitors are plugged into the 970 -or- at least the monitor in which SpeedTree is being launched on is?

You mentioned that the drivers are up-to-date, but be sure to download the latest straight from the manufacturer (nVidia), not just Windows Update.

Comment

Working...
    X