Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SpeedTree for UE4 8.3 - Crashing when "combining all open models in the same atlas"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedTree for UE4 8.3 - Crashing when "combining all open models in the same atlas"

Hello guys.

I'm experiencing a crashing issue with 8.3.0 (Windows). If I have multiple files opened and try to export them to UE4 with the "Combine all open models into the same atlas" option ticked, it'll crash.
    The same feature is working just fine in 8.2.1 with the same files (I've tried several).

Hello,

Yes, sorry. This is a known bug in 8.3.0. We'll be issuing an update soon for this and a few other bugs.

Comment

Hello.

I've just remembered of another bug related to the combining open models feature so I'll take this same topic to report it.
      In 8.2.1 (and older versions as well) when I export more than one file at once to UE4 using that feature it'll be imported in UE4 with random and weird values on lightmap resolution. Usually the first file will get a low value like 4 and the others get crazy numbers like 5834085702.

Comment

Not sure. I'll log to look into it.

Comment

Hello,

When do you expect to release a fix for this problem? We are currently completely stuck on our side because we can't export our trees anymore.

Comment

Hey!

Is there an ETA for this fix? Im having the same issue in the Games Edition

Cheers,
            Robin
            Last edited by RobinJ; 02-18-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X