Problem: Distorted leaf mesh and textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: Distorted leaf mesh and textures

I get this problem every time. no matter how much l change settings the issue remains. ln this example l put everything without changing anything. The tree parts are : Trunk, bifurcating branches, little branches, twigs, leaf mesh. Leaf mesh cutout and orientation has being done correctly. The same happens with every leaf mesh (e.g. olive leaf)

Medium collision level for better vision

Comment

Hey Antonis777 : because your leaf mesh is left-facing, have you set your mesh alignment to down Y in the mesh tab?

If that doesn't appear to be the issue, could you screenshot your leaf settings under (skin)>(deformation)? You may experience clipping as a result of your fold and curl settings.

Could you also screenshot your mesh cutout so that we can confirm where your pivot is?

Comment

Hello and thank you for your response. I think allignment transformation is disabled as you see in the screenshot.

Comment

Hello- Can you look at the material assignment. Does the material match the cutout selected for it. Is the oak leaf the one you have assigned to the leaf mesh?

Comment

I made a new olive tree. The same happens in every tree mesh. My material is the same with the cutout mesh (materials tab).

Comment

This is the first tree I showed in the beggining with same settings.

Comment

Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi Antonis777 : we'd like to request you open the model(s) you'd like us to troubleshoot, "save as with assets" into a new folder, zip it, and email it to us along with a brief description of your bug at [email protected] so we can take a look at your settings in the modeler.

While we test your model, we'd also recommend updating to the latest version of SpeedTree Cinema as that will fix bugs present in earlier builds of the Cinema modeler.

Comment

Ok I send you the zip file test tree.rar

Comment

Working...
                    X