Missing functions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing functions??

Hi all, I'm using the UE4 modeler and I've been absolutely struggling to make a spruce tree, it just ends up looking a jumbled mess every single time! So I had someone send me a sample norway spruce file, I just wanted something I could try reverse engineer because my workflow is obviously wrong somewhere. So I open up the sample and of course it looks lovely and I started looking into the generators and I simply don't have them in the modeller, is it beacuse I'm using the game one? The sample spruce uses what I think are...palm fronds? For the branches, and needles for the, well, needles. And I think both the branch and needle fronds are criss crossed. I can't find neither generator in the modeler I'm using, nor do I see any settings anywhere close to replicate what I need

Click image for larger version

Name:	spruce_ref1.png
Views:	48
Size:	813.8 KB
ID:	10501
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spruce_ref2.png
Views:	13
Size:	650.2 KB
ID:	10502

Obviously no clue how old this sample file is or what modeller it used but is there any way to recreate this in the UE4 modeller given the limitations? Or are these generators still available but dumb me can't find them? Thank you
Working...
X