Problem with exporting fbx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with exporting fbx.

Hi, I got the error message > [WARNING] The exporter application [FBXExporter] could not be started. when I try to export fbx.
    I'm using Speed tree modeler v6.3.0 game edition running on Win10.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. That is very strange.

Is it a vanilla games install otherwise? I.E. you haven't changed what is in the exporters folder?

Is it possible the install was corrupted somehow? Could you try reinstalling?

If you double click on the FBXExporter in the exporters folder, what happens? If nothing happens, that is the correct result. But if you get an error message about why it can't be started, that might point to the problem. If you are running the 64 bit Modeler, be sure to try this test on the FBXExporter in the exporters/Win64 folder, too.

Comment

Hi, Greg.
      Thank you for your reply.
      I try to run the FBXExporter in the exporters folder. It shows me this error

I'll try to reinstall.

Comment

Hi. Greg
        So I have reinstall it. and running fbxexporter giving me the same error message,
        the other format exporters works fine.

Comment

Are you running the 32bit or 64bit Modeler?

Try installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package for both x64 and x86 (links below). I'm not sure if 6.3.0 has this problem, but we did once have a problem with the installer installing the correct redistributables. It's worth a shot.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=5555
          https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=14632

Comment

Hi, Greg

Yes it is the Visual Studio stuff is acting up. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the C++ 2015 package. And it works!
            Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X