Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggling Hand Drawn resets branch

Hello,

I am currently making a tree at work and I am running into an annoying problem: Every time I toggle hand drawing off the branch immediately stiffens and "resets" disregarding all changes made with control points.

I have some forces in the scene too (I find it annoying that while moving control points forces are ignored by default).

Due to NDA constraints I cannot show you or send you the files for you guys to take a look at it. I hope you still can give me an idea as to what it can be.

Thank you for your time.

Hey there,

Could you tell us what version of the Modeler you're using and on what platform and OS?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Dave, I am using Speedtree Modeler 7.1.1 Cinema Edition on CentOS Release 6.4, kernel Linux 2.6.32(something something) GNOME 2.28.2 (I hope that's enough info because I am new to Linux).

Thank you.

Comment

Hey,

We supply Cinema users with direct support. If you would, please send us an email at [email protected].

Regards

Comment

Hey Dave, thank you, let me check with the powers above and I' ll get in touch with you asap.

Comment

Can I ask what the outcome of this issue is ? I have handrawn trunks and branches, yet when I toggle it back, they reset as described.
            Currently using speedtree v7.1.1 studio on linux

thanks

Comment

See answer provided in this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X