Speedtree Freeze when saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedtree Freeze when saving

Hi Everyone, I am using Speedtree UE4 7.1.5 and I noticed that Speedtree freezes and doesnt respond when saving my file. I am creating a new mesh fronds and I noticed that it freezes when making the frond too small. Anyone else experience this issue?

Hi,

I am unsure why reducing the size of your fronds would cause the modeler to crash. How many triangles is you model? What type of graphics card do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
      Hi,

I am unsure why reducing the size of your fronds would cause the modeler to crash. How many triangles is you model? What type of graphics card do you have?
      Hi Sonia, each mesh frond has around 15tris and I am using a gtx 1070

Comment

Hi,

I meant the triangle count of your whole tree model. It could be that the processing of the lightmaps is causing the crash because your model is too complicated or too high in triangle count for a UE4 model.

Comment

Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
          Hi,

I meant the triangle count of your whole tree model. It could be that the processing of the lightmaps is causing the crash because your model is too complicated or too high in triangle count for a UE4 model.
          Oh ok, its not even a tree. Its a bunch of low ground mesh fronds that are scattered about. In total its around 3-5k tris.

Comment

Working...
          X