Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using photogrammitry assets inside Speedtree Modeler 8.1.4 (UE4 Subscription)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using photogrammitry assets inside Speedtree Modeler 8.1.4 (UE4 Subscription)

Hi,

i've seen the short speedtree breakdown about photogrammitry assets like trunks inside speedtree. I tried to get this done aswell but iam really struggeling with import and getting startet. I dont know how to can handle this. In the video everything seems to work fine but a step by step guide or an insturction would be really nice. I hope you can help me.

Cheers

Hi,

Unfortunately, the subscription based modelers doesn't include the photogrammetry tools. You can view the samples or files made with them in the subscription modelers, but you can't edit or make a model. As for the instructional videos, there will be some tutorials on the topic coming soon.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hi,

why are there so many differences between the subscriptions? Shouldn't every pacakge/version (UE4/Unity etc) has all the same features/tools expect of the certain exporters? Why is this not in the UE4 modeler subscription? When will it come to this sub and why is there a promo timelapse video which shows a kind of photogrammitry approach but its not available or usable and no message or hint how to? A better structure and more informations about all the stuff would be a desired pleasure.

Comment

Working...
      X