Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redistribution

Hello SpeedTree team and users,

I am an intermediate user of SpeedTree V8 for UE4, and I am writing today to try to understand better what is available to me as a freelance modeler. I am versed in the EULA, and know that models cannot be sold as individual entities.

That being said, I am primarily interested in two means of distribution.

1. Packaged as a world space including several other assets for the Unreal Marketplace.

2. Licensed to projects under the contingency that the project finishes, and releases as a game.

All of my assets were built from scratch using the modeler and sourced or custom textures and clusters.

Are either of these options available to me as a subscriber?

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by TheArkitect; 12-24-2018, 01:34 PM.

Hi,

I'm afraid that we do not allow for the reselling of any models created within SpeedTree, and don't have any immediate plans to change this policy in the near future.

Thank you for checking in though.

Comment

Hi Sonia,

I must say, this response leaves me quite disappointed. I was hoping my concerns might be addressed more directly, and a possible solution could have been reached.

There are no versions, no contracts I can sign that allow the redistribution of models I have created?

This leaves me with few options as a freelance artist.

Regards,

Noah

Comment

Hi,

If you with to discuss this in more detail, I would suggest contacting our Sales team. The email is [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X