Photogammetry in UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photogammetry in UE4

Hello, I paid for the UE4 license and was very disappointed when I discovered it does not include photogammetry generation option, it was the only reason why I bought it. I think you should clearly state on the features list that it doesn't include such thing, so others won't make the same mistake, but then again, you already have my money so you don't care.

What version/license of speedtree can one expect to be able to use the photogammetry tool?

Hey Roque,

Sorry for the disappointment, we'll try to make our messaging and feature set more clear. In the meantime, we'd be happy to issue you a refund for your current subscription or credit the $19 towards a purchase of SpeedTree Indie (https://store.speedtree.com/store/sp...e-games-indie/) which includes photogrammetry tools.

Our SpeedTree Cinema options also include photogrammetry but is not compatible with use in game engines or realtime use. If you have any questions or would like us to process a refund, please shoot us an email at Sales@SpeedTree.com and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks!
    -Danny Oakes

Comment

Working...
    X