Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laurel_Cherry_Bush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Laurel_Cherry_Bush

    Hi,

    i bought the Laurel Cherry Bush recently and I tried to imported into the Speedtree modeler, (I only have the export only mode) to create the file to import it into Unreal and It didnt let me do it because there is some kind of restriction.

    Therefore, how can I import it into Unreal?

    thanks

  • #2
    You still need to log into the Modeler with your store account credentials.

    If you do not have an active subscription at this point, it will put you into export-only mode.

    Comment


    • #3
      Also of note- the model you have purchased is a VFX tree and not meant for real-time use or exports from the UE4 modeler.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Greg Croft View Post
        You still need to log into the Modeler with your store account credentials.

        If you do not have an active subscription at this point, it will put you into export-only mode.
        HI Greg,

        isn't that that you are describing what I have done already? Logged into account int speedtree modeler in export only mode, and tried to import the bush, and still doesn't let me open it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SarahScruggs View Post
          Also of note- the model you have purchased is a VFX tree and not meant for real-time use or exports from the UE4 modeler.
          Hi Sarah,

          VFX is not compatible with Unreal? I am trying to make a video walkthrough.

          thank you guys

          Comment


          • #6
            What is the exact error you are getting?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Greg Croft View Post
              What is the exact error you are getting?
              I get this error

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi,

                Sorry for the inconvenience, there seemed to be a version issue with that file. We fixed that and reloaded it to the store. You just need to login to your account and re-download that file.

                Let me know if this works for you!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
                  Hi,

                  Sorry for the inconvenience, there seemed to be a version issue with that file. We fixed that and reloaded it to the store. You just need to login to your account and re-download that file.

                  Let me know if this works for you!
                  Hi,

                  I re-downloaded it but still getting the same error.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry, It has been reloaded onto the store and checked. So your re-downloading should work this time.

                    Thank you for your patience!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
                      Sorry, It has been reloaded onto the store and checked. So your re-downloading should work this time.

                      Thank you for your patience!
                      It is working now.

                      Thank you!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X