Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurel_Cherry_Bush

Hi,

i bought the Laurel Cherry Bush recently and I tried to imported into the Speedtree modeler, (I only have the export only mode) to create the file to import it into Unreal and It didnt let me do it because there is some kind of restriction.

Therefore, how can I import it into Unreal?

thanks

You still need to log into the Modeler with your store account credentials.

If you do not have an active subscription at this point, it will put you into export-only mode.

Comment

Also of note- the model you have purchased is a VFX tree and not meant for real-time use or exports from the UE4 modeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Croft View Post
        You still need to log into the Modeler with your store account credentials.

If you do not have an active subscription at this point, it will put you into export-only mode.
        HI Greg,

isn't that that you are describing what I have done already? Logged into account int speedtree modeler in export only mode, and tried to import the bush, and still doesn't let me open it.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahScruggs View Post
          Also of note- the model you have purchased is a VFX tree and not meant for real-time use or exports from the UE4 modeler.
          Hi Sarah,

VFX is not compatible with Unreal? I am trying to make a video walkthrough.

thank you guys

Comment

What is the exact error you are getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Croft View Post
              What is the exact error you are getting?
              I get this error

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, there seemed to be a version issue with that file. We fixed that and reloaded it to the store. You just need to login to your account and re-download that file.

Let me know if this works for you!

Comment

Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
                  Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, there seemed to be a version issue with that file. We fixed that and reloaded it to the store. You just need to login to your account and re-download that file.

Let me know if this works for you!
                  Hi,

I re-downloaded it but still getting the same error.

Comment

Sorry, It has been reloaded onto the store and checked. So your re-downloading should work this time.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by SoniaPiasecki View Post
                      Sorry, It has been reloaded onto the store and checked. So your re-downloading should work this time.

Thank you for your patience!
                      It is working now.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X