X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadzooks
    started a topic Question before purchasing Speed Tree

Question before purchasing Speed Tree

I want to purchase speed tree. But before I spend 800 dollars for the software my concern is that a month or two later the next version of speed tree will arrive and I will be stuck with an additional upgrade charge to get the latest version. So my question is should I wait? Is their any talk or information in regards to the next release? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks

• Kevin Meredith
    replied
    Originally posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I want to purchase speed tree. But before I spend 800 dollars for the software my concern is that a month or two later the next version of speed tree will arrive and I will be stuck with an additional upgrade charge to get the latest version. So my question is should I wait? Is their any talk or information in regards to the next release? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks
    I assume you're considering a license of SpeedTree Studio v7? If so, you will automatically receive all v7.x upgrades as soon as they're released, without any further payment. We are working on version 8, but its release is distant enough that we aren't even predicting a date yet, nor a list of features. Definitely won't be done in a month or two, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X