Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concept art inside speedtree

Hi,
    in this tutorial I see there is a mesh imported (plane/grid?) and the concept art image applied as a material. I have attempted to do the same (same settings as you see) but it doesn't work. How do I import concept art inside speedtree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYINDkWBs4

Attached Files

My guess is that your plane isn't UV unwrapped.

Comment

vegipolygon: Sorry for the inconvenience; everything appears to be hooked up appropriately so we're not sure what might be going wrong.

Test out making a mesh cutout with the plane you currently have imported, that way you can see if the image is being correctly applied to your plane.

I successfully imported a plane with an image texture into SpeedTree: my process is outlined below in case it might help you.

First I imported an image as a plane in Blender, then I exported said plane as an fbx and imported the mesh into SpeedTree. I then imported the image as a material set the material's mesh to the imported image plane. Finally I imported the plane as a mesh force into the SpeedTree viewport, checked "include in model", and then applied the image material.

Comment

Working...
      X