Billboard leaves in Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billboard leaves in Unity

I'm having trouble getting billboard leaves to display properly in Unity (see attached images). I'm using version 2019.3.3 of Unity and v8.4.2 of the SpeedTree modeler.
    1. I bought a tree from the SpeedTree store and changed its leaves to be cards (always facing the camera).
    2. I exported the tree using the "Export to Unity3D" method.
    3. When I place the tree in Unity, the leaves are facing straight up instead of at the camera.
    What do I need to do in order to mirror the behavior I'm seeing in the SpeedTree Modeler?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,guys,I have the problem too. Do you solved the problem?If you want to continue to discuss the problem and solve it together, please contact me!

Comment

Hey
      walkerxian
      walkerxian: our engineers have previously addressed this issue in the recent builds but it appears to have resurfaced. We'll look into this and report back when we have answers.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Comment

Hello, I am very pleased to see your reply. Can you tell me which unity version (or speed version ,such as SpeedTree8 ,SpeedTree7,or others?)of this feature is good? I plan to use this version.

Comment

Working...
        X