Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make leaves use little branch spines like fronds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make leaves use little branch spines like fronds?

Hello, I have made my tree with using fronds with clusters i made. Fronds are attached to little branches which are acting as spines.
    What i need is, (as LOD decreases) fronds to decrease in general like distributed, not like the example below. And when that happens, i need them to grow in size. Is there any way i can achieve this?

Highest LOD of my tree;
    Click image for larger version  Name:	highestlod.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.9 KB ID:	9229

Lowest LOD with usage of fronds curve;
    Click image for larger version  Name:	lowestlod.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	9230

Hello, for this you'll want to lose the segments in the spine properties while maxing out the curve on the LOD main properties to keep your branches. The Fronds do not have the same dynamic grow movement as leaf mesh does. Hope this helps!

Comment

As stated in the title, I have a tree in my back yard that was placed by a landscaping company a little over two years ago. I recall leaves sprouting all over initially, but every since then, leaves have only sprouted on the side branches and nothing on the middle branches. I don't know what kind of tree it is.

Kodi nox
      Last edited by amelneach; 11-06-2020, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X