Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf Mesh deformation, weird!

Hello

I have a very simple palm tree with a Leaf Mesh for dates.
    as the images shows there is no deformation applied yet there is a strange deformation and orientation problem with the Leaf Mesh . ( the settings are displayed).
    what is wrong with my settings?
    can I use frond instead to avoid this kind of issue?

thank you
    Attached Files

Hey haAranoos, that is weird! The best way for us to troubleshoot would be to examine your model.

Could you open your file, save as with assets into a new folder, and then zip and email it to us at [email protected] along with the screenshot and details here?

Comment

yes .
      I sent it .
      thank you very much

Comment

hello

any thing new about this?

Comment

Originally posted by KatLeeHong View Post
          Hey haAranoos, that is weird! The best way for us to troubleshoot would be to examine your model.

Could you open your file, save as with assets into a new folder, and then zip and email it to us at [email protected] along with the screenshot and details here?
          sometimes I'm curious why answering a question takes too long!
          letting me know that there is a progress helps me a lot, but !!
          thanks anyway.

Comment

haAranoos I'm sorry for the delay. You're right, that was rude of me not to answer. I'm sorry I didn't respond in a timely manner, I'll be more attentive in my communication.

Looking at your leaf generator and your tree now, this bug is indeed very weird. I'm presently unsure of what may be causing this bug as your imported mesh is fine and your settings shouldn't include this leaf generator mesh variation.

We're a small team and sometimes more knowledgeable members are unable to focus their attention on support because they're working on debugging v9, preparing for the livestream programming, writing docs, and solving other support requests in between.

I'll pass along what I've observed and will check back in with more information as we receive it. For now, I'm considering this a bug the engineers might be able to better understand.

Comment

Working...
            X